Worked like a charm. For about one game. I wonder if Annie has any lingering trust issues.
Anna just bought a game at the church bookstore in D.C. It is called "Old Man." It is filled with pairs of Bible characters, with only one Methuselah, the old man. I have, of course, ingeniously used the same "Old Maid" strategies on my children. They worked like a charm. Unfortunately Anna is already catching on, and poor Elizabeth is saddled with the old man until I have pity on her and "accidentally" draw him. Anna is so cutthroat in this game that she even tried to have Jane draw the old man (Jane just smiled a gummy smile and tried to eat the card). I can't help but worry that I'm raising card sharks or, even worse, politicians.

1 comment:
We just started playing uno with Benji and I am surprised that he gets the game so well.
Post a Comment