Monday, November 9, 2009

Wouldn't MacGyver be proud . . .

We're thinking possible Christmas pictures.


The girls kept running around saying, "We're Hannah Montana. We're Miley Cyrus." Won't they be surprised someday when they learn they are way more Billy Ray Cyrus than Miley Cyrus. I could write for pages about this, but let's just say that I love after-Halloween clearance sales.

6 comments:

Dan and Katie said...

This has to be your funniest post yet! Maybe you've been in rural Virginia too long! You have to get back to Montana or Utah - we miss you!

Meg said...

Too funny!

Kelsey said...

I seem to remember your wig obsession in college...I see it is a genetic trait! ;)

Ciria said...

Jane's wig is my favorite! Is she really standing already?

katyn said...

Yes, we love wigs, with the exception of Jane. We have all kinds of them. And no, Jane is not standing yet. Sean is laying on the ground holding her up.

Angela said...

That was a cool trick I thought Jane was standing too. So silly. Miss you!