A completely biased view
Congratulations! Your girls are so lucky to have a wonder woman for their mother!
How exciting!I really think you need to bring her home in an outfit like the one in the picture! LOL
Wahoo! How exciting! :)
Congratulations! You do have wonderful girls!!!!
Aw, so fun! Congratulations! Christian has 2 brothers who have 3 little girls each. They are way cute!
We are so happy for you!
Hahaha! I was just realizing I couldn't remember what you were having! I knew you must've found out by now but I couldn't remember your post about it.What an awesome way to announce it. And so appropriate with Elizabeth's fascination with the Justice League and all things superhero. Well, congratulations and I'm excited that you're having another girl. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congratulations! Your girls are so lucky to have a wonder woman for their mother!
How exciting!I really think you need to bring her home in an outfit like the one in the picture! LOL
Wahoo! How exciting! :)
Congratulations! You do have wonderful girls!!!!
Aw, so fun! Congratulations! Christian has 2 brothers who have 3 little girls each. They are way cute!
We are so happy for you!
Hahaha! I was just realizing I couldn't remember what you were having! I knew you must've found out by now but I couldn't remember your post about it.
What an awesome way to announce it. And so appropriate with Elizabeth's fascination with the Justice League and all things superhero.
Well, congratulations and I'm excited that you're having another girl. :)
Post a Comment